Sunday, 20 February 2011

Shave of the Day: 20-02-2011

Sunday Night:
  • Gillette Adjustable
    • fatboy newly re-plated by Dave at safety-razors.co.uk
      • now it's a phatboy! yo-yo-yo-yo!
    • Date Code: F4 = 1960; 4th quarter
  • Sputnik Teflon
  • Nanny's Sandalwood
    • One of the new "Luxury Line" of soft shaving soaps
      • & it's truly luxurious indeed
      • Sharon's Neroli is on order
  • Vie Long "Old Scout"
    •  sketched fake-badger look horsehair in a squared translucent acrylic handle
      • in 'mahogany browns'
  • Care+ Distilled Witch Hazel
    • Lloyd's sell it (all pharmacies, to the best of my knowledge, carry bottled distilled Witch Hazel in  one brand or another - Boots has their own brand)
      • if you don't see it on the shelves, ask for it
  • SuperDrug Fresh Forest
    • ASL - I got mine at the branch in Chapel Walk
      • also a 'Cool Water'-type available
        • I haven't found it myself, but I've read/been told  they have a third ASL as well

No comments:

Post a Comment